Details for Benchmark: OF1381
N 43° 09.585 W 076° 19.859 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In ONONDAGA county, NY View Original Datasheet
- BALDWINSVILLE SM RED WATER TK
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1942 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1942 (PLB)
THIS INTERSECTION STATION IS THE SMALL WATER TANK, LOCATED ABOUT 0.2 MILE N OF THE CENTER OF THE TOWN. IT IS A SMALL RED PAINTED WATER TANK ABOUT 100 FEET HIGH WITH THE LETTER M PAINTED ON THE E AND W SIDES. POINT OBSERVED UPON, THE FINIAL ON THE APEX OF THE ROOF.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in January 1999.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.