Details for Benchmark: OF2145
N 43° 06.750 W 077° 40.471 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In MONROE county, NY View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- traverse station disk
- set into the top of a prefabricated concrete post imbedded in the ground
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1975 by NY-055 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY MONROE COUNTY NEW YORK 1975 (JEG)
IN THE TOWN OF CHILI ON N SIDE OF WEIDNER RD, 0.05 MI E OF OLD BEAHAN RD, 0.15 MI W OF SCOTTSVILLE RD, 30.0 FT N OF CL OF WEIDNER RD, 0.4 FT N OF CONCRETE CAP OF MANHOLE, 2.0 FT S OF CHAIN LINK FENCE. STATION IS A STANDARD DISK STAMPED---4502---IMBEDDED IN CONCRETE CAP OF MH.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in January 1999.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.