Details for Benchmark: OF2477
N 43° 02.738 W 077° 54.965 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In MONROE county, NY View Original Datasheet
- SCIENCE HILL 2 AZ MK
- Marker Type:
- triangulation station disk
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1969 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1969 (GWM)
IN RIGA ALONG BOVEE ROAD.
0.95 MILE WEST OF MALLOCH ROAD.
0.63 MILE EAST OF STATION SCIENCE HILL 2 1946.
2.5 FEET SOUTHWEST OF POLE 63.
48 FEET NORTH OF CENTER OF BOVEE ROAD.
STATION IS A U.S. COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY STANDARD DISK IN CONCRETE 3 INCHES ABOVE GRADE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in January 1999.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.