Details for Benchmark: OG0486
N 43° 03.882 W 078° 00.345 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In GENESEE county, NY View Original Datasheet
- CLEVELAND ALBANY AIRWAY BCN 23
- Marker Type:
- airway beacon
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1939 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1939 (PLB)
THE AIRWAY BEACON LIGHT LOCATED IN BERGEN TOWNSHIP ABOUT 6 MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST OF THE VILLAGE OF CHURCHVILLE, NEW YORK.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in January 1999.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.