Details for Benchmark: OG1166
N 43° 01.500 W 078° 49.317 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ERIE county, NY View Original Datasheet
- Q 82 RESET
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- retaining walls, concrete ledge, etc.
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1986 by LOCENG (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY LOCAL ENGINEER (INDIVIDUAL OR FIRM) 1986
2.3 KM (1.40 MI) NORTH FROM AMHERST. ON U.S. ROUTE 62, ABOUT 1.4 MILES NORTH OF THE JUNCTION OF I-290 (YOUNGMANN HWY.), TOWN OF AMHERST, 53 FEET SOUTH OF THE CROSSING OF THE ENTRANCE DRIVE TO ELLICOTT CREEK PARK, AT BRIDGE ON U.S. HIGHWAY 62, IN THE TOP OF THE NORTHEAST WINGWALL, 44.79 FEET EAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE HIGHWAY, AND LEVEL WITH HIGHWAY.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.