Details for Benchmark: OH0081
N 43° 36.300 W 116° 24.817 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ADA county, ID View Original Datasheet
- P 86
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1959 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1959
1.0 MI W FROM MERIDIAN. 1.0 MILE WEST ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 30 FROM THE JUNCTION OF U.S. HIGHWAY 30 AND STATE HIGHWAY 69 AT MERIDIAN TO LINDER ROAD, 170.0 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE HIGHWAY, 18.0 FEET WEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF PAVED ROAD, SET IN A DRILL HOLE IN THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE WEST HEADWALL OF A CANAL BRIDGE OVER THE EIGHT MILE CANAL.
|1/1/1983 by NGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1983
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.