Details for Benchmark: OL0208
N 43° 45.083 W 087° 42.900 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SHEBOYGAN county, WI View Original Datasheet
- CITY OF SHEBOYGAN C OF S
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by WI4330 (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1972 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1972
AT SHEBOYGAN. AT SHEBOYGAN, AT THE CITY HALL, NEAR THE SOUTH ENTRANCE, 118 FEET EAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF NORTH 9 TH STREET, 51 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF CENTER AVENUE, SET IN THE TOP OF THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE WEST STONE BALUSTRADE, 0.3 FOOT SOUTH OF THE SOUTH BRICK WALL OF THE BUILDING, 9 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER OF THE SOUTH ENTRANCE TO BUILDING AND 4 FEET ABOVE THE STREET LEVEL. SEC 23, T 15N, R 23E.
|01/01/1974 by NOS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL OCEAN SERVICE 1974
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.