Details for Benchmark: OM0530
N 43° 37.500 W 089° 46.300 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In COLUMBIA county, WI View Original Datasheet
- B 903
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1934 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1934
AT WISCONSIN DELLS. VERTICAL MARK IN THE STONE WALL OF THE OLD PART OF WISCONSIN DELLS PUBLIC SCHOOL, 16 FEET EAST OF THE NORTH CENTER ENTRANCE, THENCE 33 FEET NORTH OF THE CONNECTING CORNER OF THE OLD AND NEW BUILDING, 1 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND LEVEL.
|01/01/1975 by USGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1975
MARK NOT FOUND.
|10/04/1995 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1995
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.