Details for Benchmark: PB0770
N 43° 49.147 W 121° 52.215 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In DESCHUTES county, OR View Original Datasheet
- CULTUS MOUNTAIN
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1933 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1933 (FGJ)
THIS INTERSECTED POINT IS THE HIGHEST POINT OF CULTUS MOUNTAIN, ELEVATION 6470 FEET. THE MOUNTAIN LIES NW OF CRANE PRAIRIE RESERVOIR.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in October 1991.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.