Details for Benchmark: PD0664
N 44° 54.134 W 066° 59.090 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In WASHINGTON county, ME View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- retaining walls, concrete ledge, etc.
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1986 by NOS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL OCEAN SERVICE 1986 (WVH)
THE STATION IS LOCATED ON THE WEST MOST OF 5 CEMENT PIER SUPPORTS
TO REACH, FROM THE POST OFFICE PROCEED SOUTH ON WATER STREET 0.2 MILE TO A FORK AND TURN LEFT. PROCEED 0.1 MILE TO CEMENT PIER RUIN.
THE STATION IS A NOS BRONZE DISK STAMPED---8519209---,CEMENTED IN A DRILL HOLE IN THE RUINS OF A CEMENT PIER.
HEIGHT OF LIGHT SHOWN WAS 1.5 METERS ABOVE THE MARK. DESCRIBED BY J. G. FREDERICK.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in March 1998.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.