Details for Benchmark: PG2205
N 45° 00.342 W 072° 05.967 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In ORLEANS county, VT View Original Datasheet
- MONUMENT 554 W
- Marker Type:
- boundary marker disk
- setting not listed - see description
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1963 by IBC (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY COMMISSION 1963 (WMS)
STATION MARK--A STANDARD LINE DISK SET FLUSH IN SIDEWALK ON WEST SIDE OF MAIN STREET.
|01/01/1980 by IBC (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY COMMISSION 1980 (DD)
MONUMENT WAS RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in May 1998.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.