Details for Benchmark: PN0697
N 44° 01.483 W 088° 31.200 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In WINNEBAGO county, WI View Original Datasheet
- 902 0220 MENOMINEE USLS
- Marker Type:
- metal rod
- copper-clad steel rod
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1962 by USLS (MONUMENTED)
|1/1/1974 by NOS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL OCEAN SERVICE 1974
IN OSHKOSH. IN OSHKOSH, OPPOSITE THE U.S. NAVAL AND MARINE CORPS RESERVE TRAINING CENTER BUILDING, 113.0 FT. SOUTHEAST OF THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF BUILDING, NEAR SOUTHEAST CORNER OF EAST IRVING AVENUE AND HAZEL ST., ON SOUTH SIDE OF EAST IRVING, 53.8 FT. NORTHWEST OF LIGHT POST, 10.2 FT. NORTHWEST OF A LARGE ASH, 6.5 FT. WEST OF THE CENTER OF STORM SEWER, 1.1 FT. SOUTH OF INNER EDGE OF CURB, 1/2 FT. BELOW THE GROUND SURFACE, A 5/8 INCH DIAMETER COPPER COATED STEEL ROD, 7 FT. LONG. (LETTERS B.M. AND ARROW POINTING TO MARK ARE CUT IN TOP OF CURB.)
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.