Details for Benchmark: PN0839
N 44° 32.117 W 088° 00.967 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BROWN county, WI View Original Datasheet
- T 227
- Marker Type:
- vertical control disk
- abutments and piers of large bridges
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1985 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1985
IN GREEN BAY. IN GREEN BAY, AT THE JUNCTION OF INTERSTATE HIGHWAY 43 AND BYLSBY AVENUE, SET VERTICALLY IN THE NORTHEAST FACE OF THE MOST NORTHEASTERLY 1 OF 2 COLUMNS OF THE FIRST PIER SOUTHEAST OF THE AVENUE OF THE HIGHWAY BRIDGE OVERPASS OF THE AVENUE, 15.3 M (50.2 FT) SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE AVENUE, AND 8.2 M (26.9 FT) NORTHEAST OF THE CENTER OF THE HIGHWAY. THE MARK IS 1.6 M ABOVE THE GROUND.
|05/20/1994 by WI-009 (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY BROWN COUNTY WISCONSIN 1994 (AJH)
RECOVERED AS DESCRIBED.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.