Details for Benchmark: PP0299
N 44° 30.100 W 092° 54.750 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In GOODHUE county, MN View Original Datasheet
- 2506 AR 1
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1972 by MNDT (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY MN DEPT OF TRANSP 1972
0.4 MI S FROM CANNON FALLS. MARK IS LOCATED 0.4 MILES SOUTH ALONG T.H. 52 FROM THE JUNCTION OF T.H. 52 AND T.H. 19 (OVERPASS) AT CANNON FALLS, 0.25 MILES SOUTH OF THE LITTLE CANNON RIVER, 86.6 FEET EAST OF, AND 5 FEET LOWER THAN THE CENTERLINE OF SOUTH BOUND T.H. 52 AT MILE POINT 97.6, 10.5 FEET WEST OF A STEEL WITNESS POST, IN THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF A CONCRETE ENERGY DISPATCHER. NW 1/4 SECTION 19, T 112, R 17.
|10/01/1995 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1995
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.