Details for Benchmark: PP0568
N 44° 38.017 W 092° 59.683 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In DAKOTA county, MN View Original Datasheet
- TT 2 WM
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1955 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|1/1/1972 by MNDT (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY MN DEPT OF TRANSP 1972
1.25 MI N FROM HAMPTON. 1.25 MILES NORTH ALONG TH 52 FROM THE JUNCTION OF TH 52 AND COUNTY ROAD 47 (NORTHEAST) IN HAMPTON, 71.8 FEET WEST OF, AND 3 FEET HIGHER THAN THE CENTERLINE OF SOUTHBOUND TH 52 AT MILE POINT 107.95, 3 FEET EAST OF A TELEPHONE POLE, 2 FEET NORTH OF A STEEL WITNESS POST, IN A CONCRETE MONUMENT PROJECTING 2 INCHES ABOVE GROUND. SW 1/4, SEC. 62, T114, R 18.
|1/1/1987 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1987 (DAB)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.