Details for Benchmark: PP0571
N 44° 39.333 W 093° 02.067 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In DAKOTA county, MN View Original Datasheet
- K 117
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1934 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|1/1/1972 by MNDT (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY MN DEPT OF TRANSP 1972
1.5 MI W FROM EMPIRE. MARK FOUND, AS DESCRIBED, 1.45 MILES WEST ALONG COUNTY ROAD 66 FROM THE JUNCTION OF COUNTY ROAD 66 AND TH 52 IN EMPIRE, THENCE, 0.25 MILES SOUTH ALONG COUNTY ROAD 81, 63.5 FEET EAST OF, AND 2 FEET LOWER THAN THE CENTERLINE OF COUNTY ROAD 81, 7.5 FEET WEST OF AN 18 INCH BOX ELDER TREE (ON AN EAST-WEST TREE LINE) 4 FEET SOUTH OF A FENCE LINE, 0.9 FEET NORTH OF A STEEL WITNESS POST, IN A CONCRETE MONUMENT SET FLUSH WITH THE GROUND. NW 1/4, SEC. 30, T114, R18.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.