Details for Benchmark: PP0882
N 44° 40.367 W 093° 17.567 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In DAKOTA county, MN View Original Datasheet
- 1919 A
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1947 by MNDT (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1971 by MNDT (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY MN DEPT OF TRANSP 1971
IN LAKEVILLE. MARK IS LOCATED 2.1 MILES SOUTH ALONG FAI 35 FROM THE JUNCTION OF T.H. 50 AND FAI 35W IN LAKEVILLE, 0.4 MILES NORTH OF 195TH STREET, IN THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF BRIDGE NO. 6556, FAI 35 EAST FRONTAGE ROAD (OLD T.H. 65) OVER THE NORTHWEST CORNER (CHANNEL) OF MARION LAKE. NW 1/4 SECTION 24, T 114N, R 21W.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.