Details for Benchmark: PP1473
N 44° 42.867 W 093° 02.117 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In DAKOTA county, MN View Original Datasheet
- A 27
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1933 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|1/1/1972 by MNDT (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY MN DEPT OF TRANSP 1972
IN COATES. MARK FOUND, AS DESCRIBED, AT COATES, 0.2 MILES SOUTH OF COUNTY ROAD 48, 175 FEET WEST OF TH 52 SOUTHBOUND CENTERLINE AT MILE POINT 113.9, 2 POLES SOUTH OF A RAILROAD WHISTLE POST, 24 FEET EAST-NORTHEAST OF A TELEPHONE POLE, 23.3 FEET WEST OF, AND 3 FEET LOWER THAN THE WEST RAIL OF THE CHICAGO-GREAT WESTERN RAILROAD, 1 FOOT SOUTHWEST OF A STEEL WITNESS POST, IN THE SOUTHEAST CONCRETE FOOTING (SOUTHEAST ONE OF 12 FOOTINGS) OF AN ABANDONED RAILROAD WATER TANK. NE 1/4, SEC. 1, T114, R19.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.