Details for Benchmark: PP1604
N 44° 17.650 W 093° 17.467 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In RICE county, MN View Original Datasheet
- 6606 E
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1955 by MNDT (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1970 by MNDT (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY MN DEPT OF TRANSP 1970
IN FARIBAULT. MARK IS LOCATED IN THE CITY OF FARIBAULT, 0.1 MILES WEST OF TH 65, IN THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF BRIDGE NO. 6639, TH 60 OVER CROCKERS CREEK. NW 1/4 SECTION 36, T 110N, R 21W.
|08/21/1996 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1996
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.