Details for Benchmark: QE2155
N 44° 10.052 W 123° 03.608 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In LANE county, OR View Original Datasheet
- PTS I5 18
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1970 by OR-039 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY LANE COUNTY OREGON 1970 (FLI)
THE STATION IS LOCATED ABOUT 2-1/4 MILES SOUTH OF THE LINN-LANE COUNTY LINE, 2 MILES NORTHEAST OF COBURG AND ON AN OVERPASS OVER INTERSTATE HIGHWAY 5.
TO REACH THE STATION FROM THE INTERSECTION OF COBURG ROAD ( NORTH WILLAMETTE STREET ) AND VAN DYNE ROAD IN COBURG, GO NORTH AND WEST ON COBURG ROAD FOR 0.5 MILE TO A CROSSROAD. TURN RIGHT AND GO NORTH ON COBURG ROAD NORTH FOR 1.7 MILES TO A SIDE ROAD RIGHT. TURN RIGHT AND GO EAST ON WILKINS ROAD FOR 0.6 MILE TO AN OVERPASS AND THE STATION.
THE STATION MARK, STAMPED PTS I-5-18 1969, IS A LANE COUNTY DISK CEMENTED IN A DRILL HOLE IN THE OVERPASS. IT IS 26 FEET NORTH OF A POWER POLE, 10 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER OF THE ROAD AND 3 FEET SOUTH OF THE NORTH GUARD RAIL OF THE OVERPASS.
REFERENCE MARK NO. 1, STAMPED PTS I5-18 RM 1 1969, IS A LANE COUNTY DISK CEMENTED IN A DRILL HOLE IN THE SOUTH CURBING OF THE OVERPASS. IT IS 12 FEET EAST OF A POWER POLE, 9 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER OF THE ROAD AND 1 FOOT NORTH OF THE SOUTH GUARD RAIL.
REFERENCE MARK NO. 2, STAMPED PTS I5-18 RM 2 1969, IS A LANE COUNTY DISK CEMENTED IN A DRILL HOLE IN THE NORTH CURBING OF THE OVERPASS. IT IS 12 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER OF THE ROAD AND 1/2 FOOT SOUTH OF THE NORTH GUARD RAIL.
AN AZIMUTH MARK WAS NOT ESTABLISHED FOR THIS STATION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in October 1991.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.