Details for Benchmark: QE2675
N 44° 55.200 W 123° 18.917 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In POLK county, OR View Original Datasheet
- S 305 RESET
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- pavements (street, sidewalk, curb, apron, etc.)
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1987 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1987
THE MARK IS LOCATED AT DALLAS, AT THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF THE INTERSECTION OF COURT AND JEFFERSON STREETS, AT THE NORTH (MAIN) ENTRANCEE TO THE CITY HALL AND IN THE TOP OF THE WEST END OF THE FIRST STEP. NOTE, THIS MARK IS THE SAME DISK THAT WAS THERE ORIGINALLY BUT WAS REMOVED AND SET INTO THE NEW STEPS DURING CONSTRUCTION. DESCRIBED BY L.L. RIGGERS.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.