Details for Benchmark: QE2676
N 44° 55.733 W 123° 01.567 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MARION county, OR View Original Datasheet
- GAB RESET
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- pavements (street, sidewalk, curb, apron, etc.)
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1989 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1989
THE MARK IS LOCATED IN SALEM. IT IS 20.60 M (67.59 FT) EAST OF THE CENTERLINE 14TH STREET SE AND 8.30 M (27.23 FT) NORTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF TRIPP ST SE. IT IS SET INTO A DRILL HOLE A SOUTH END OF FIRST CONCRETE STEP LEADING TO THE TOP OF MISSION STREET OVERPASS. DESCRIBED BY L.L. RIGGERS.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.