Details for Benchmark: QP0507
N 45° 44.133 W 094° 57.067 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In STEARNS county, MN View Original Datasheet
- SAUK CENTRE
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1934 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1966 by MNDT (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY MN DEPT OF TRANSP 1966
IN SAUK CENTRE. AT SAUK CENTRE, STEARNS COUNTY, IN THE BRICK WALL OF THE PUBLIC LIBRARY, 14 INCHES WEST OF THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE BUILDING, AND IN THE SECOND BRICK COURSE ABOVE THE FOUNDATION. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED SAUK CENTRE 1934 AND SET VERTICALLY.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.