Details for Benchmark: QX0667
N 45° 39.110 W 110° 26.909 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In PARK county, MT View Original Datasheet
- TBM 5140
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1951 by USGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1951
BEAVER CREEK SCHOOL, 2.5 MI. W. OF, 74 FT. S. AND 1 FT. LOWER THAN RD., AT TOP OF E. END OF STEEP DUGWAY IN RD., ON TOP OF ROCK, IN PLACE, CHISELED SQUARE, SANDSTONE SLAB PAINTED ---5140.6---.
TO REACH STATION FROM LIVINGSTON POST OFFICE, GO 6.1 MI. S. ON MAIN STREET, THENCE E. ON MAIN TRAVELED RD., TO TOP OF HILL AND RD. FORK.
RECOVERED AND DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS
STATION IS LOCATED APPROXIMATELY 6 MI. SE. ALONG THE NEW BOULDER ROAD FROM LIVINGSTON, MONTANA, IN THE NE. CORNER OF SEC. 23, T 2 S, R 10 E, 114 FT. S. OF THE JUNCTION OF THE NEW BOULDER ROAD WITH THE OLD BOULDER ROAD.
STATION MARK--CHISELED SQUARE, ON TOP OF ROCK, IN PLACE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in July 1992.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.