Details for Benchmark: RD0426
N 45° 38.983 W 122° 45.800 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is POSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MULTNOMAH county, OR View Original Datasheet
- KELLEY RM 1
- Marker Type:
- reference mark disk
- setting not listed - see description
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1938 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1972 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1972
4 MI W FROM NORTH PORTLAND. REACHED FROM THE NORTH PORTLAND POST OFFICE, GO WEST ON MARINE DRIVE FOR 0.7 MILE TO SUTTLE ROAD ON THE RIGHT, TURN RIGHT, AND GO WEST ON SUTTLE ROAD, TOWARD KELLEY PARK, FOR 4.2 MILES TO THE END OF THE ROAD, AT THE CONFLUENCE OF THE COLUMBIA, AND WILLAMETTE RIVERS, AND THE MARK, 350 FEET SOUTHEAST OF THE CONFLUENCE OF THE RIVERS, 54 FEET EAST OF TRIANGULATION STATION KELLEY 1938, AND 1 FOOT NORTH OF A METAL WITNESS POST.
|01/01/1990 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1990 (FV)
MARK NOT FOUND.
|06/28/1994 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1994
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in 1992. No vertical observational check was made to the station. * This is a POSTED BENCH MARK height. Code NC indicates the bench mark was located on a no-check spur therefore a value was not computed.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.