Details for Benchmark: RD0745
N 45° 35.917 W 123° 30.067 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In TILLAMOOK county, OR View Original Datasheet
- K 283
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1939 by ORDT (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1962 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1962
13.4 MI SW FROM GLENWOOD. REACHED FROM THE POST OFFICE AT GLENWOOD GO SOUTHWEST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 6 FOR 13.4 MILES, MIDWAY OF A LONG HIGHWAY TANGENT, ABOUT 40 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE HIGHWAY, ACROSS THE HIGHWAY FROM SECTION MARKER POST BETWEEN SECTION 1-2, T 1 N, R 7 W, ABOUT 1 FOOT EAST OF A REFERENCE POST AND HIGHWAY STATION P.S. 1330X91 78.
|01/01/1988 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1988 (WCC)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|10/25/1992 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1992 (KRN)
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.