Details for Benchmark: RD1107
N 45° 28.350 W 123° 44.067 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In TILLAMOOK county, OR View Original Datasheet
- Z 274
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by ORDT (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1962 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1962
5.7 MI E FROM TILLAMOOK. REACHED FROM THE INTERSECTION OF U. S. HIGHWAY 101 AND STATE HIGHWAY 6 AT TILLAMOOK, GO EAST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 6 FOR ABOUT 5.7 MILES TO THE MILLS BRIDGE OVER WILSON RIVER, AT THE EAST APPROACH, IN THE NORTH END OF A CONCRETE BRIDGE ABUTMENT.
|01/01/1990 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1990 (KRN)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.