Details for Benchmark: RD4311
N 45° 37.433 W 122° 33.450 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In CLARK county, WA View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- pavements (street, sidewalk, curb, apron, etc.)
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1990 by WA-011 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY CLARK COUNTY WASHINGTON 1990
IN TOP OF WEST CURB OF N.E. 112TH AVE.,0.2 MILES NORTH OF INTERSECTION WITH S.E. MILL PLAIN ROAD, NEAR THE INTERSECTION WITH N.E. 4TH STREET, 25.2 FT (7.7 M) SOUTH OF CENTERLINE OF NORTHERLY OF 3 DRIVEWAYS INTO OSCARS PLACE TAVERN, 87.0 FT (26.5 M) NORTH OF CENTERLINE OF MIDDLE OF 3 DRIVEWAYS INTO OSCARS PLACE TAVERN, 7.6 FT (2.3 M) NORTHEAST OF POWER POLE NO. S 52 410SET 2 IN DIAM DOMED BRASS DISK
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1995.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.