Details for Benchmark: RP0106
N 46° 16.983 W 096° 04.467 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In OTTER TAIL county, MN View Original Datasheet
- Z 3
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1903 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1969 by MNDT (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY MN DEPT OF TRANSP 1969
IN FERGUS FALLS. MARK IS SET VERTICALLY IN THE EAST WALL OF THE FERGUS FALLS CLINIC BUILDING (OLD BANK BLDG.) OPPOSITE THE NEW BANK BUILDING ACROSS COURT STREET, 75 FEET WEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF COURT STREET, 85 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF LINCOLN AVENUE, AND ABOUT 3 FEET ABOVE THE SIDEWALK.
|01/01/1980 by MNDT (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY MN DEPT OF TRANSP 1980
IT IS LOCATED IN FERGUS FALLS NEAR THE INTERSECTION OF LINCOLN AVENUE AND COURT STREET. IT IS 85 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF LINCOLN AVENUE, 75 FEET WEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF COURT STREET, AND 3.1 FEET HIGHER THAN THE SIDEWALK
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.