Details for Benchmark: RZ0370
N 46° 30.950 W 116° 40.833 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In NEZ PERCE county, ID View Original Datasheet
- J 126
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1935 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1935
5.9 MI NE FROM ARROW. 5.9 MILES NORTHEAST OF, ALONG NORTHERN PACIFIC R.R.. FROM RY STATION. TABLET SET HORIZONTALLY ON WEST END OF NORTHEAST ABUTMENT OF STEEL AND CONCRETE BRIDGE OVER CLEARWATER RIVER AT CHERRY LANE SIDING. ABOUT 225 FEET NORTHEAST OF NORTH SIDE OF CHERRY LANE SIDING WAITING SHED. 44 FEET EAST OF CENTERLINE OF N.P. R.R.. 11.6 FEET NORTH OF CENTERLINE OF DIRT ROAD. AT WEST END OF BRIDGE. 1.7 FT. NORTHEAST OF SOUTHWEST END OF ABUTMENT.
|01/01/1959 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1959
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|01/01/1980 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1980
BENCH MARK RECOVERED ON THIS DATE AS PREVIOUSLY DESCRIBED. NOTE--ADD 11.7 KILOMETERS (7.3 MILES) WEST ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 12 FROM THE SOUTHWEST END OF THE STEEL HIGHWAY BRIDGE OVER THE CLEARWATER RIVER IN LENORE, 0.3 KILOMETER (0.2 MILE) NORTH OF BENCH MARK F 363 USE.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.