Details for Benchmark: RZ0931
N 46° 25.917 W 117° 00.800 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In NEZ PERCE county, ID View Original Datasheet
- BB 305 IDDT
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1946 by IDDT (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1959 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1959
1.8 MI N FROM LEWISTON. 0.7 MILE NORTHWEST ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 95 FROM THE CAUTION LIGHT AT THE INTERSECTION OF U.S. HIGHWAYS 95 AND 410 AT LEWISTON. 84.3 FEET SOUTHEAST OF MILEPOST 331. 60.5 FEET SOUTH OF A SIGNBOARD, 51.6 FEET EAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF ROAD. IN THE FENCELINE AND IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST WHICH PROJECTS 0.5 FEET.
|01/01/1974 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1974
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|01/01/1980 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1980
1.35 KILOMETER (0.85 MILE) NORTH ALONG OLD U.S. HIGHWAY 95 FROM THE JUNCTION OF U.S. HIGHWAY 12 IN LEWISTON, AT THE NORTHWEST END OF A LAND FILL, THE MARK IS SET ON THE NORTHEAST HIGHWAY RIGHT-OF-WAY, 15.1 METERS (49.6 FEET) NORTHEAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE HIGHWAY, 100.6 METERS (330 FEET) SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF DOWN RIVER ROAD, 27.5 METERS (90.1 FEET) NORTHEAST OF BENCH MARK B 305, 8.9 METERS (29.2 FEET) EAST OF A HIGHWAY NARROWING SIGN. NOTE-THE MARK IS A DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS DISK. THE MARK IS 0.4 METERS SE FROM A WITNESS POST. THE MARK IS ABOVE LEVEL WITH THE HIGHWAY.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.