Details for Benchmark: SB1360
N 46° 04.350 W 121° 52.819 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SKAMANIA county, WA View Original Datasheet
- BURNT PEAK LO RM
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1964 by USGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1964
RECOVERED AS DESCRIBED. LOH IS ABANDONED. REACHED BY HELICOPTER. NEW LOCATED FOLLOWS.
LOCATED ABOUT 21 MI WNW. OF GULER. ON HIGHEST POINT OF BURNT PEAK IN COLUMBIA FOREST.
STATION MARK--USFS TABLET STAMPED---BURNT LO RM 1937---, ON BOULDER.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1994.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.