Details for Benchmark: SC1614
N 46° 18.916 W 123° 13.020 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In WAHKIAKUM county, WA View Original Datasheet
- INCLINE LOT
- Marker Type:
- lookout tower
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1952 by USGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1952
LOCATED ABOUT 9 MI SW. OF RYDERWOOD AT INCLINE LOT.
TO REACH FROM STELLA, DRIVE 2.1 MI W. ON U.S. HWY. 830. TURN RIGHT ON GRAVELED RD. 0.1 MI TO RD. FORKS. TAKE RIGHT FORK 1 MI TO RD. FORKS. TAKE RIGHT FORK 0.1 MI TO RD. FORKS. TAKE LEFT FORK 2 MI TO ANOTHER RD. FORKS. TAKE LEFT FORK 3.4 MI TO RD. FORKS. TAKE LEFT FORK 0.1 MI TO INTERSECTION. TURN LEFT, GO THROUGH GATE AND FOLLOW RD. 1.6 MI TO RD. FORKS. TAKE RIGHT FORK 2.2 MI TO RD. FORKS. TURN RIGHT 1.3 MI TO RD. FORKS. TURN SHARP RIGHT 0.4 MI TO STATION.
STATION MARK--CENTER OF LOT.
RM 1--STANDARD RM TABLET STAMPED---INCLINE LOT NO 1 1952---, CEMENTED IN SOUTHWEST CORNER OF CONCRETE FOOTING OF LOT.
RM 2--STANDARD RM TABLET STAMPED---INCLINE LOT NO 2 1952---, CEMENTED IN SOUTHEAST CORNER OF CONCRETE FOOTING OF LOT.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1991.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.