Details for Benchmark: SC2667
N 46° 58.744 W 123° 48.324 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In GRAYS HARBOR county, WA View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||Stump couldn't find SC2667
Probably somewhere on the hill but it's pretty overgrown and the sign is long gone. I had no luck with it.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1911 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1911 (GTR)
STATION IS THE CENTER OF THE LETTER U IN THE WORD DRUGS IN PROMINENT SIGN ON HILL.
|01/01/1952 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1952 (CWC)
STATION WAS NOT RECOVERED. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF THE SIGN DESCRIBED AT THE POSITION OF THIS STATION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1991.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.