Details for Benchmark: SQ0601
N 47° 43.353 W 107° 24.766 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is SCALED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In PHILLIPS county, MT View Original Datasheet
- ROCK PEAK
- Marker Type:
- pipe cap
- setting not listed - see description
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1885 by MORC (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY MISSOURI RIVER COMMISSION 1885
ROCK PEAK IS ON LEFT BANK, 1 MI. BELOW TIMBER CREEK AND 1.5 MI. BACK FROM RIVER, ON A NEARLY NAKED ROCK PEAK.
STATION MARK--STANDARD MORC MARK CAPPED ON 5 IN. IRON POST.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in July 1992.
- The orthometric height was scaled from a topographic map.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.