Details for Benchmark: SR0051
N 47° 35.417 W 108° 11.867 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PHILLIPS county, MT View Original Datasheet
- 1 BOLT
- Marker Type:
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by MORC (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1935 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1935
29.8 MI NE FROM WILDER. JUNCTION U.S. HWY. 191 AND STATE ROUTE 376, 13.6 MILES SW OF ALONG U.S. HWY. 191, THENCE 27.9 MILES E. ALONG GRAVELED AND GRADED ROAD ON NORTH SIDE OF THE MISSOURI RIVER AND OR FORT PECK RESERVOIR. 0.5 MILE WEST OF THE MOUTH OF C,K. CREEK. 95.0 FEET SOUTH OF SL RD. 38 FEET NORTH OF THE NORTH SHORE OF FORT PECK RESERVOIR AT HIGH WATER ELEV. A MISSOURI RIVER COMMISION STANDARD BOLT IN A CONCRETE SLAB.
|01/01/1965 by USGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1965
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.