Details for Benchmark: ST0532
N 47° 27.009 W 112° 53.574 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In LEWIS AND CLARK county, MT View Original Datasheet
- PATROL MTN LOOKOUT
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1960 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1960 (OSR)
THE STATION IS THE TOP-CENTER OF THE LOOKOUT HOUSE. IT IS LOCATED 10 MILES SOUTH AND 6 MILES WEST OF GIBSON DAM, 8-1/2 MILES WEST AND 1 MILE SOUTH OF WILLOW CREEK RANGER STATION, 3 MILES SOUTH OF BENCH MARK RANGER STATION AND NEAR THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF SECTION 32, R 10 W, T 20 N.
THE LOOKOUT IS CONSTRUCTED OF WOOD, PAINTED WHITE AND IS APPROXIMATELY 14 X 14 FEET SQUARE. ITS HEIGHT, OVERALL, IS APPROXIMATELY 14 FEET.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in July 1992.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.