Details for Benchmark: SU0987
N 47° 41.273 W 115° 09.600 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SANDERS county, MT View Original Datasheet
- PRISCILLA PEAK LOOKOUT HOUSE
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1940 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1940 (ANS)
PRISCILLA PEAK FOREST SERVICE LOOKOUT HOUSE IS LOCATED IN THE CABINET NATIONAL FOREST ON A SHARP TIMBERED PEAK, 11 MILES NE OF THOMPSON FALLS, AND 9-1/2 MILES WSW OF ROCK CREEK GUARD STATION. THE CENTER OF THE HOUSE WAS INTERSECTED.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in July 1992.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.