Details for Benchmark: SV0719
N 47° 57.167 W 117° 28.450 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In STEVENS county, WA View Original Datasheet
- 2117 S
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a metal pipe driven into the ground
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1931 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1931
IN DEER PARK. AT DEER PARK, 3 FEET NORTHWEST OF NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE OLSON BUILDING, ON THE CORNER OF MAIN AND CRAWFORD STREETS, TABLET IS 6 INCHES BELOW SURFACE OF SIDEWALK INCLOSED BY A 3 INCH CAST IRON PIPE WITH COVER. UNABLE TO ASCERTAIN CHARACTER OF MARK. NOTE-- STAMPING OBLITERATED.
|01/01/1965 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1965
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|05/02/1996 by WADT (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY WA DEPT OF TRANSP 1996 (PW)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION. CONSTRUCTION WILL BE DESTROYING THE MARK, SO A RESET WAS SET NEAR THE MARK. RESET WAS STAMPED BY WADT FIELD CREW AS BM32395-1.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991. WARNING-Repeat measurements at this control monument indicate possible vertical movement.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.