Details for Benchmark: SV0724
N 47° 57.983 W 117° 25.917 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SPOKANE county, WA View Original Datasheet
- D 265
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1944 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1960 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1960
2.8 MI NE FROM DEER PARK. 2.8 MILES EAST AND NORTH ON CRAWFORD STREET AND THE AIRPORT ROAD FROM THE CITY HALL AT DEER PARK, 84.5 FEET EAST OF THE DOOR TO A PUMP HOUSE, 1.5 FEET WEST OF THE WEST EDGE OF A TAXI STRIP, SET IN A SQUARE CONCRETE POST FLUSH WITH THE GROUND. 10 FEET EAST OF METAL WITNESS POST.
|01/01/1973 by USGS (POOR)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1973
MARK RECOVERED IN POOR CONDITION.
|07/27/1996 by CHANCE (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY JE CHANCE AND ASSOCIATES 1996 (KAL)
THE STATION WAS NOT RECOVERED JULY 27, 1996. WITNESS POST AND PUMP HOUSE REFERENCED IN THE DESCRIPTION HAVE BEEN DESTROYED MAKING SEARCH NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE. MONUMENT SEARCH LASTED 1.5 MAN-HOURS
- This mark is at Deer Park Airport (07S)
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.