Details for Benchmark: SV0725
N 47° 58.000 W 117° 25.117 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SPOKANE county, WA View Original Datasheet
- E 265
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1944 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1944
3.4 MI NE FROM DEER PARK. ABOUT 3.4 MILES EAST AND NORTH ALONG CRAWFORD AVENUE AND THE AIRPORT ROAD FROM THE POST OFFICE AT DEER PARK, 0.6 MILE EAST OF THE AIRPORT ADMINISTRATION BUILDING, 60 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE CENTER OF THE INTERSECTION OF THE NORTHEAST-SOUTHWEST RUNWAY WITH THE SOUTHEAST-NORTHWEST RUNWAY, 23 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER OF THE EAST WEST RUNWAY, SET IN THE SOUTH EDGE OF A CONCRETE CATCH BASIN.
|07/27/1996 by CHANCE (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY JE CHANCE AND ASSOCIATES 1996 (KAL)
THE STATION WAS NOT RECOVERED JULY 27, 1996. THE RUNWAYS ARE MUCH WIDER THAN REFERENCED IN THE 1944 DESCRIPTION AND NO DRAIN INLETS EXIST IN THE AREA DESCRIBED -- MONUMENT PRESUMED LOST WHEN RUNWAYS WERE WIDENED. MONUMENT SEARCH LASTED 1.5 MAN HOURS.
- This mark is at Deer Park Airport (07S)
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.