Details for Benchmark: SV0727
N 47° 58.546 W 117° 24.684 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SPOKANE county, WA View Original Datasheet
- C1 1
- Marker Type:
- triangulation station disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1960 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1960
3.5 MI NE FROM DEER PARK. AT SITE 567-1 DEER PARK C-1, 46 FEET EAST FROM NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE FENCE SURROUNDING THE SITE, 3.8 FEET WEST FROM A METAL WITNESS POST AND 2 FEET SOUTH FROM THE FENCE LINE, SET IN A SQUARE TOPPED CONCRETE MONUMENT PROJECTING 3 INCHES ABOVE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1991.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.