Details for Benchmark: SV0728
N 47° 58.550 W 117° 24.383 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SPOKANE county, WA View Original Datasheet
- C 1 1 RM 2
- Marker Type:
- reference mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1960 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1960
3.5 MI NE FROM DEER PARK. AT SITE 567-1 DEER PARK C-1, AT THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE FENCE SURROUNDING THE SITE, 43.4 FEET WEST FROM TRIANGULATION STATION C1-1, AND NEAR THE CORNER POST, SET IN A SQUARE TOPPED CONCRETE MONUMENT PROJECTING 3 INCHES.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.