Details for Benchmark: SV0734
N 47° 58.470 W 117° 24.562 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SPOKANE county, WA View Original Datasheet
- C 1 C
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by DOD (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1960 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1960
3.5 MI NE FROM DEER PARK. AT SITE 567-1 DEER PARK C-1, IN THE COFFIN, INSIDE FROM THE ENTRANCE, CEMENTED FLUSH WITH THE FLOOR MIDWAY BETWEEN THE WALLS, A PLAIN BRONZE DISK 2 1/2 INCHES IN DIAMETER, THE STATION CENTER MARKED BY A PUNCH POINT SURROUNDED BY AN O.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1991.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.