Details for Benchmark: SV0737
N 47° 55.350 W 117° 27.133 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SPOKANE county, WA View Original Datasheet
- F 25
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1931 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1965 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1965
2.5 MI SE FROM DEER PARK. THE MARK IS 48 1/2 FEET WEST OF THE NORTH END OF THE 3RD RAIL NORTH OF A SHORT, STRAIGHT SECTION OF TRACK, AND 2 FEET EAST OF THE RIGHT-OF-WAY FENCE. A STANDARD DISK SET IN A SQUARE CONCRETE POST WHICH PROJECTS 3 INCHES.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991. WARNING-Repeat measurements at this control monument indicate possible vertical movement.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.