Details for Benchmark: SV0739
N 47° 53.717 W 117° 24.083 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SPOKANE county, WA View Original Datasheet
- H 25
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- setting not listed - see description
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||firstname.lastname@example.org couldn't find SV0739
Mark not found. The dirt roads have changed and the long time property owner has no memory of any mark on the property. The scaled position puts the mark in a forested incline. A search along the tracks also produced no results.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1931 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1965 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1965
2.25 MI SE FROM DENISON. TO REACH FROM THE MAIN INTERSECTION IN DEER PARK, GO SOUTH ON MAIN AVE. FOR 0.8 MILE, TURN LEFT AND GO SOUTHEAST ON U. S. HIGHWAY 395 FOR 3.35 MILE TO A CROSSROAD, TURN LEFT AND GO EAST 1.45 MILES ON A BLACKTOP ROAD TO A DIRT SIDE ROAD RIGHT, TURN RIGHT GO 0.25 MILE, KEEP LEFT FORK 0.8 MILE TO THE MARK ON THE RIGHT 60 FEET SOUTH OF THE ROAD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.