Details for Benchmark: SV1248
N 47° 57.191 W 117° 27.801 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SPOKANE county, WA View Original Datasheet
- DEER PARK ELEVATED TANK
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1979 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1979 (CLN)
THE POINT INTERSECTED WAS THE FINAL KNOB A TON THE DEER PARK ELEVATED WATER TANK THAT IS LOCATED IN THE SOUTHWEST ANGLE OF THE INTERSECTION OF A STREET AND WASHINGTON STREET IN THE CITY OF DEER PARK. THE TANK IS A 4 LEGGED STRUCTURE SUPPORTING A CYLINDRICAL TANK, THE TANK IS PAINTED LIGHT GREEN IN COLOR AND THE LEGS ARE PAINTED BLACK. IT IS ABOUT 70 FT IN HEIGHT.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1991.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.