Details for Benchmark: SY0193
N 47° 37.467 W 122° 09.183 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In KING county, WA View Original Datasheet
- RD 3
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1938 by WA-033 (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1959 by CGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1959
2.2 MI NE FROM BELLEVUE. 0.8 MILE EAST ALONG NORTHEAST EIGHTH STREET FROM THE FIRST CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH AT BELLEVUE, THENCE 1.4 MILES NORTHEAST ALONG THE BELLEVUE-REDMOND ROAD, AT THE INTERSECTION OF 140 AVENUE NORTHEAST, IN TOP OF THE CENTER OF THE NORTH CONCRETE HEAD WALL OF A DOUBLE 36-INCH CONCRETE PIPE CULVERT, 21 1/2 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE ROAD, 28 FEET EAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE AVENUE, AND ABOUT 3 FEET LOWER THAN THE ROAD.
|01/01/1970 by NGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1970
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.