Details for Benchmark: SY2236
N 47° 28.416 W 122° 12.996 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In KING county, WA View Original Datasheet
- EN 87 K CO 1973
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1973 by WA-033 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY KING COUNTY WASHINGTON 1973
CITY OF RENTON
POINT IS LOCATED AT THE SW CORNER OF THE INTERSECTION OF RAINIER AVE. SO AND SW 7TH ST. IT IS SET FLUSH IN THE CONC. SIDEWALK.
POINT IS 3.9 FT FROM THE EDGE OF THE CURB.
POINT IS 27.5 FT NORTH OF THE FACE OF A POWER POLE.
POINT IS 61.5 FT SOUTH OF SW 7TH ST CENTERLINE.
POINT IS 52.5 FT NW OF RAINIER AVE. SO. CENTERLINE.
PEOPLES NATIONAL BANK LIES ABOUT 125 FT + OR - TO THE SW
SURFACE MONUMENT--STAND K.C.S. DISK SET IN CONCR. FLUSH
|01/01/1988 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1988 (MS)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1991.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.