Details for Benchmark: SY3706
N 47° 35.313 W 122° 08.901 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In KING county, WA View Original Datasheet
- PHANTOM KCAS RM 4
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||M&M couldn't find SY3706
It appears the road has been widened and a walking path added. The station may be buried under that new paving.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1973 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1983 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY US POWER SQUADRON 1983 (GCS)
PHANTOM KCAS NO. 4 1973 1936 RECOVERED GOOD.
RECOVERED AS DESCRIBED IN PHANTOM.
STATION IS AT WESTERLY EDGE OF PARKING LOT NO. 9 ON THE NORTH SIDE OF BELLEVUE COMMUNITY COLLEGE. EXCELLENT VISIBILITY TO WEST.
|01/01/1988 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1988 (EEM)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1991. No horizontal observational check was made to the station.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.